Friday 11 September 2009

The Walker Family

What a beautiful family!!!! I absolutely adore this family and always enjoy seeing them.

I remember the first time I met Katie and Mitch. It was during our in-processing when Logan and I first moved to England. Mitch overheard me talking to a friend that I had not been able to call home since we moved. The two calling cards Logan and I bought would not work!!! It was so frustrating, and most of you know that it's a big deal when I don't get to talk to my mom :-) Mitch to the rescue!!! He handed me this calling card and told me to call home. Of course I told him it was a very nice offer, but I could not accept it. But he insisted. Needless to say, Mitch and Katie helped me make my first call home. This is just one little example of how wonderful this family is.

What attracts me most to the Walkers is their love for the Lord!!! Katie and Mitch, you guys set a great example of what it means to walk with Christ. Thank you...

I really enjoyed our day together in the gardens. Her is a peek at a few of my favorites. Enjoy...











1 comment:

David and Kate said...

Great pics Shanna! I love the Walkers.